Twin Cities Pain and Regenerative Medicine Procedures
- Lumbar Epidural Injections for Sciatica
- Cervical Epidural Injections for Radiculopathy
- Thoracic Epidural Injections
- Caudal Epidural Injections
- Facet Injections for Spinal Arthritis and Facet Syndrome in either the Cervical or Lumbar Spine.
- Radiofrequency Ablation and Medial Branch Blocks for Spinal Arthritis and Facet Syndrome in either the Cervical or Lumbar Spine.
- Occipital Blocks
- Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (Also Known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Lumbar Discograms
- Hip Injections
- Knee Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Elbow and Wrist Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus Blocks
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Injectionables (Fillers)
- PRP Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
Contact Us Today to Discuss Stem Cell Treatment for Your Pain
Twin Cities Pain and Regenerative Medicine is currently accepting new patients for stem cell treatment for knee, back and joint pain. Complete our form below to talk to one of pain specialists today.
Get in Touch
Please contact us for further information on any of our services or products.