Stem cell therapy, is an innovative minimally invasive treatment that is part of the growing field known as regenerative medicine. Many musculoskeletal conditions caused by sports injuries and overuse can be treated with adult stem cell procedures. These procedures give your body the potential to heal itself naturally.
- Are you experiencing back pain and looking to avoid spinal fusion surgery?
- Have you had Back Surgery and continue to experience pain?
- Do you experience pain due to arthritis?
- Have you been told by other physicians that you have a joint that is ‘bone on bone’ and are a candidate for joint replacement surgery?
- Do you have a nagging sports injury?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, read on to learn if stem cell therapy in Minnesota may have the potential to get you back to living an active, healthy lifestyle.
Stem cell therapy, also referred to as stem cell treatment or cell therapy, helps the body repair itself naturally. The cells neutralize inflammation and accelerate healing. They have the potential to regenerate injured cartilage tissue, tendons, bone, muscle, ligaments and vertebral annular disc cartilage.
To regenerate your body, stem cells find the damaged tissue and have the potential to initiate its repair or regeneration. The cells can stimulate your body’s own natural healing processes. This technique begins by harvesting a patient’s own stem cells found in bone marrow, concentrating the cells into a small injectable volume, and then reintroducing the cells into the area of concern. This process is backed by research and stimulates the body to repair and replace tissue that has broken down over time or has been traumatized from injury or overuse.