Twin Cities Pain & Regenerative Medicine
is at the Forefront of Stem Cell Treatment
Twin Cities Pain & Regenerative Medicine is a leader in the Midwest in innovative minimally invasive stem cell treatment for many forms of pain. Our founder and Medical Director Dr. Constantin Starchook has been on the forefront of stem cell treatment in Minneapolis, and has been named one of the top doctors in Minnesota for five consecutive years.
If you are experience pain in your knees, shoulders, back or joints, contact us today to discuss alternatives to painful invasive surgeries.
Please note that Regenerative Medicine including PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Stem Cell injection therapy is NOT FDA Approved.
Read more about our innovative stem cell treatment procedures.
- Stem Cell Therapy for Knee Pain
- Stem Cell Therapy for Back Pain
- Stem Cell Therapy for Joint Pain
- Stem Cell Therapy for Shoulder Pain
- What is the Cost of Stem Cell Treatment
Contact Us Today to Discuss Stem Cell Treatment for Your Pain
Twin Cities Pain and Regenerative Medicine is currently accepting new patients for stem cell treatment for knee, back and joint pain. Complete our form below to talk to one of pain specialists today.
- Stem Cell Therapy for Knee, Back and Joint Pain
- Regenerative Medicine
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP)
- Epidural Injections
- Medial Branch Blocks (Facet) Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Trigger Point and Soft Tissue Injections
- Joint Injections
- Peripheral Nerve Block Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulators